Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

Whats your favorite foods n drinks?

Last night for dinner i had Burger king what did you have?
Usually we plan our dinner the night before so we know what we are having
But we always have Tuesday Friday And Saturday planned out On Tuesday we have Taco Tuesday
With basic cheese doritos veggie mince, veggies, and cheese. On Friday we have Veggie BBQ with all
different sorts of meats. And on Saturdays we have dinner at the night markets in Pakuranga.


Does your family plan out your dinner for the week? My 2 Brothers are not vegetarian like me and my
mum and 1 of my sisters my other sister eats meat. I used to eat chicken but it slowly started getting
gross.


What are your favorite foods my favorite foods are rockmelon passionfruit, strawberrys, chocolate,
lollies, fro-yo, popcorn, Burger king, Mcdonalds, KFC, Wendy's and much more other things.


I really love food but you can never forget about drinks my favorite drinks are mountain dew, water,
Aloe vera drinks, fizzy's and a heap more,

I really think you should share your favorite foods n drinks  to everyone as well just like i did.



4 comments:

  1. Kia ora,My name is AJ and I am from Marshland School.I liked how you told us about your favourite foods and drinks.Probably everyone that reads this post is going to get hungry like I am getting.How come meat started getting gross for you.Why does your family plan the day before on what you are going to eat?My favourite food and drink is McDonald's and cola.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey AJ, so sorry for the late reply finding out the things they do just for meat made me loose my appetite of meat, we plan what food we are having the night before so we know what we are having the next day! Your favorite foods seem awesome!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Chanel, Alex here from Awahono School. I like your post. My favourite foods are Ice Cream, Doritos and Pizza. Are those pictures free to use?
    Check out my blog! :) http://awahonoalexanderm.blogspot.com/
    Kind regards
    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alex thanks for viewing my blog, i'll definitely check yours out asap! :)

    ReplyDelete