Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

About... my role model

This is about my role model and who brightens me up and makes me confident.


My role model is Billie Eilish she's a 17 year old girl born in Los Angeles California. She released her first

song “Ocean Eyes” In October a couple of years ago. And her music has taught me to never listen to
the haters and be me because there are mean people in the world.

She is my inspiration because she teaches people all around the world positive things with the strong
meanful words in her song she’s made.

I don't wanna be you anymore is my favorite song from her because it tells you about keeping promises
and not lying to the ones that you love.

I strongly believe Billie is a good role model because she's positive kind and she never treats her peers
and family badly.
         

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chanel,
    I honestly agree with what you've said. Billie Eilish is one of my favourite singers, she is an amazing person who has a huge personality. My favourite song from her is Also idontwannabeyouanymore but also bury a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chanel, I agree with you about how Billie Eilish is a role model. I like how you have said that she is a positive person, which she is. I also like how you have listed the things about her.
    Kind regards
    Leah from Awahono School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chanel,
    I do agree that Billie Eilish is a positive person and I really like her music because it has caring words. Maybe next time you could add a photo of her album or song or link of songs. I didn't know that she was 17 wow that was a surprise and didn't know some of the facts you said about Billie Eilish. Sincerely from Shanika

    ReplyDelete